” type=”plain” author=”Matthew 9:36-38″]tricker[/bquote]
The Open Book Club was originally organized in March 1956. We were then known as the Parsonage Committee and served in that capacity until the parsonage was sold. The Committee was then renamed “The Open Book Club.”
To dedicate ourselves to the service of our Lord Jesus Christ, by carrying out His work in spreading the gospel of love and fellowship in order to strengthen our spiritual lives and to be of service to our church and our community.
Please contact The Church of the Open Door for meeting times.